Design Department Team Leader
Emdep Group is a worldwide supplier for assembly testing equipment and specific software for automotive wiring harness manufacturers.
The EMDEP group aims to achieve the highest levels of quality, cost, service and technology in its activity through its strategy of continuous improvement and teamwork.
- Strong drawing skills, experience in 3D CAD Modelling and good use of SolidWorks;
- Experience in management of Design department
- Basic knowledge of pneumatics; mechanics
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook);
- Automotive experience is an advantage
- English - average level Spanish knowledge represents a plus
- Minimum experience required: 3 - 5 years.
- Analyze of ongoing and incoming projects
- Establish weekly and monthly planning based on available resources
- Distribute workloads with your team according to experience and ability.
- Provide training and mentorship.
- Ensure the update of the skills matrix.
- Participation on daily, weekly internal and external meetings
- Follow internal procedures and normative for design process
- Create Engineering change orders (ECO) for 3D models and 2D drawings;
- Develop and release work instructions, technical specifications of designed components and final products
- Analyze and solve design issues and provide solutions in a timely manner;
- Be involved in identification and analyze of possible improvements.
- Follow assigned orders to be released according defined timeline
- Close communication and follow-up with production, commercial and other departments
- Integration program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Competitive Salaries
- Meal tickets
- Payment for transport
- Private health insurance
- Performance bonuses