INGINER DRUMURI SI PODURI
The company' s business scope covers concession of electric power projects, development of oil, non-ferrous metal and other mineral resources, real estate development, environmental conservation, investment in utilities and infrastructures, engineering and technical consulting services, import & export trading and overseas contracting.
1. Responsible for preparing the annual (quarterly, monthly, weekly) construction production proposal plan and submit it to the supervision engineer for approval.
2. Responsible for tracking the implementation of the project plan and adjusting the rolling plan and submitting it to the supervision engineer for approval.
3. Responsible for the timely preparation of annual (quarterly, monthly, weekly) construction production plans (released).
4. Responsible for the document management of the construction plan.
5. Cooperate with the project department to complete other required work content.
Requirements: Good English skills in listening, speaking, reading and writing, and able to communicate well with supervision engineers and Chinese engineers.